Monday, May 28, 2012

Graduation Candy Gram

I made these cute graduation candy gifts for a few seniors graduating this spring. They turned out really cute! I had seen graduation candy cards on Pinterest but wanted to try something a little different by including bible verses as well. First I bought five different movie-sized candies, trying to think in advance what "punny" sayings I could make with them. Then I typed up my sayings and a coordinating bible verse for encouragement and printed it on card stock. I used blue and yellow for their school colors. I wrapped each box with ribbon too for an extra touch.


Sour Patch
(click on picture for a larger view and so you can read the pun and coordinating verse)


Milk Duds


Nerds


Reese's Pieces


Whoppers


 Then I wrapped them up in tissue paper and placed them in a gift bag. I made some graduation gift tags with the "A Child's Year" Cricut cartridge.


So easy and affordable too!
Here is a LINK to print the labels I created and used.

No comments:

Post a Comment